Want to make a difference? Volunteer for Spay Arkansas!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Spay Arkansas. Our nonprofit is always looking for animal loving individuals who are willing to volunteer their time and talent with us. Whether you can give a few hours a month or several hours each week, we can always use your help. Our clinic is typically open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and sometimes on Thursdays from 7:00 AM-5:30 PM. We hope you will join our team as a Spay Arkansas volunteer!
Our current needs:
• Hanging fliers about Spay Arkansas in the community
• Post-surgical recovery of animals (training provided)
• Appointment scheduling
• Fundraising/Special Events committee
• Helping at offsite events
• Graphic design for event and special program posters
• Volunteer coordinator
• A.C.E. (Animal Care Education) presenter for elementary students
To become a Spay Arkansas volunteer complete the online Volunteer Application to let us know your areas of interest.
We look forward to working with you!