2020 Clinic Dates
Due to COVID-19 precautions, the following dates are tentative to change and will be communicated via email and social media.
Saturday 01.04.2020 ✔️
Saturday 02.01.2020 ✔️
Saturday 02.29.2020 ✔️
Saturday 03.28.2020 ✖️
Saturday 04.25.2020 ✖️
Saturday 05.23.2020 ✖️
Saturday 06.20.2020 ✔️
Saturday 07.18.2020 ✔️
Saturday 08.15.2020 ✔️
Information and Prices
• Most Vaccines are $10 each. We offer Rabies (one year), DAPPV* (for dogs), and FVRCP** (for cats). Bordetella (kennel cough) vaccine is also available for dogs for a fee of $15.00
• Microchips are $20
• Also available for established clients:
Dewormer: $5 per dose
Monthly Flea/Tick Preventative: $7-$12 depending on size of animal
Capstar: $5 (24 hour flea treatment—kills flea infestation immediately.)
• We do NOT accept checks.
• Cats must be in secure carriers (we have carriers available to loan).
• Dogs must be on leashes even if being held in your arms.
• This is a walk in clinic and no appointment is necessary.
• Please leave your pet in the car while you fill out paperwork. If the weather is hot, please bring a friend to supervise your pet in your air conditioned car. DO NOT leave a pet in a hot car!
* DAPPV is a combination vaccine that includes: Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease)
** FVRCP is a combination vaccine that includes: Feline Rhinotracheitis Virus, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia
Our policy regarding the vaccination of intact animals: The mission of Spay Arkansas is “to reduce the number of unwanted and stray animals entering our shelters by offering high quality and affordable spay and neuter services to under-served individuals, shelters and rescues within our community.” Our monthly community vaccine and microchip clinics are beneficial to clients who need to complete the required vaccines for young dogs and cats they are planning to have altered, or for pets that require additional boosters post-surgery. Owners of animals that we have sterilized often rely on us to revaccinate them the following year so that city tags can be issued. We are happy to welcome any spayed or neutered pets at our vaccine clinics. The benefactors of Spay Arkansas clearly intend for their money to be used for the purpose of spaying and neutering, and the discounted vaccines we offer are also supported by their donations. Therefore, it is our policy that anyone who intends to breed their animal, has used their pet for breeding purposes, or simply does not wish to have their pet altered, establish a relationship with a full service local veterinarian for vaccinations and microchips. Our goal is to have all pets in our community as healthy as possible.
Recommended Puppy & Kitten Vaccine Schedule
A series of three “core” vaccines (DAPPV or FVRCP) is necessary to provide full protection from disease.
• Your pet’s first vaccination should be administered approximately 2 weeks after being weaned (stopped nursing).
• The second vaccine is required approximately 4 weeks following the initial vaccination.
• A third vaccination is required approximately 4 weeks later.
Rabies vaccine is not given before 16 weeks.
|Tuesday||07:30 AM -5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||07:30 AM -5:00 PM|
|Thursday||07:30 AM -5:00 PM|
|Saturday||See Schedule Above|